Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Friends!

For those of you who don't know, I had surgery on Wednesday night. I got really sick on Monday and thought I was having an ovarian cyst. I felt okay on Tuesday and got sick again Wednesday while I was at work. Thanks to a pushy boss who made Travis take me to the ER, I found out I had an ectopic pregnancy. I had my left fallopian tube removed and am on the mend. I am really sore and am supposed to be taking it easy, which is hard to do with Ayda running wild. But, I am really thankful for all the good friends I have. Thank you so much to everyone for the dinners and the flowers and the calls. Linds came on Friday and took Ayda. The house seems so empty but it is really nice just to be able to sleep. Here are a couple pics of the girls (Ayda and Finlee) before they took off.

5 comments:

Miss Deja said...

Nika! I'm sorry you are so sick, now you have me worried! I wish I was closer to help out. You're in my thoughts...hang in there lady!

Anonymous said...

You rest up mamma! Ayda is sitting on my lap right now.. we like to surf the web together!! She says Hi! Im convinced that she thinks you are hiding somewhere in my house! Its fun trying to find you! We are having a good time... so you take good care of yourself and we will give lots of love to Ayda!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

I am soo sorry to hear you have been so sick. I hope all is going well. You are such a strong person. Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Love your guts! One fallopian tube and all.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Hey - sounds like life is fun in your house :) I wish i lived closer and am glad that lindsey is there to help. I am sure that President Studdert would still say that you have the cutest uterus out there - one fallopian tube less :) ha ha!! Oh the good times! Get better!!

love you!