Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is that your boyfriend?

Anyone who knows me well knows I have this little habit of asking people (mostly about random, funny-looking people walking down the street), "Is that your boyfriend?" While I worked at Fox, we would be getting different mugshots in for the newscast and we would ask, "Hey, isn't that your boyfriend?" A couple weeks ago a commercial came on for Weight Watchers and they had this little orange monster and I asked Ayda, "Is that your boyfriend?" She looked at me and said, "my boyfriend what are you talking about Mama?" Well the commercial came on last night and she started saying, "it's my boyfriend." Travis and I couldn't figure out what she was talking about then we remembered... so allow me to introduce you to Ayda's boyfriend, she sets her standards pretty low. :)

9 comments:

Christy said...

Oh the JOYS of "their's your boyfriend!" I love that!

That looks an awful lot like your boyfriend??? Like mother like daughter I guess :)

e. said...

That guy's back hair is out of control. I hope Ayda will encourage him to wax.

scott said...

I feel like I've seen Ayda's boyfriend before in one of Cliff's dreams on The Cosby Show. I think it was after Cliff ate a big sandwich or something.

Anonymous said...

What I hear you saying is; Ayda likes a man with chest hair. Just like her mommy. I mean not that you have chest hair, but more... ah forget it!!

Mike said...

He looks a little old for Ayda, but she's a mature girl.

Miss Deja said...

I have to say, he's cuter than some of the guys I've dated...she could do worse...trust me! ;) P.S. Couldya tell Linsday that I'm quite depressed about not being able to visit her blog...$130 an hour worth of therapy...twice a month...I expect reimbursment!

jakenapril said...

wow...i have a thing for red heads, er, strawberry blondes as well. just not that hairy. sorry, ayda. maybe she can convince him to shave...women have been known to have quite an effect on men. as cute a girl as ayda is, she could work some magic!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

I would say the only way the girl can go from here is up! So seriously by the time she is old enough to date (translation: Travis lets her date and/or 30yrs) she should have some real hotties lined up!:)

Smolkaville said...

That's hilarious! Can't wait to meet him. I guess she doesn't mind her men a little furry.