Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Ayda!!

I can't believe Ayda is 6 already, I am sure if I went back and looked, I probably write that every year.
I told her that I love that she is growing up but I wish she would just stay little forever. I will have to do another post with her birthday cake (made by Gaco of course). We are doing her birthday with the cousins this weekend.
But on her actual birthday she wanted quesadillas (on the stove, you know the fancy kind) and chocolate covered strawberries. Easy enough. She was able to talk to Grandma and Grandpa over Skype and also Scott and Ashley. She got lots of birthday calls and songs. Her present from us was presented in the form of a scavenger hunt (and if asked that is what she will tell you we gave her as her present...) she found 6 different gift cards to six different stores so she can shop all over the place. Here are a few pictures from the 24th.
(Ps I will add one VERY sad one of Zander, just imagine him crying through everything because he wanted his birthday...)





No comments: