Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ayda with Grandma Pam







Thanks to Pam (Travis' mom) for coming out to Oregon on the hottest week ever to stay in our non-air conditioned house to help with Ayda while I was in Hawaii! Ayda had fun with Pam and it was nice knowing she was in good hands. They tried to escape the heat but some days it was just too hot. They went to the children's museum and played in the sprinklers and went to the library. It was good for Ayda to spend time with Pam, since we don't get to see her that often. Thanks again Pam.

4 comments:

K Lind said...

Pam is awesome! I'm glad she got to come out for a visit!

Anonymous said...

I am glad Ayda was in such good hands! Bummer about the weather. I didn't know it could get so hot in the OR.

Smolkaville said...

My Mom told me how hot it's been there. It sounds like Utah, although it's been in the 80's this past week which has been great! Looks like Ayda had fun with her Papa and Grandma Pam.

Marta said...

Grandma Pam is so fun, and she really didn't get enough girls for her craftiness and such. What a fun time for both of them, oh and Travis too.