Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

I am a couple days behind posting but Halloween was a hit. I think this year Ayda was really excited for the trick or treating...that was until she realized how many "scary" things are associated with Halloween. She still came back with more candy than any three year old needs. Z also did a good job, he didn't try and pull off his costume and he might be the cutest froggy I have ever seen. Ayda loves any excuse to be with her cousins, to be at Gaco's house, and to eat cake (it was Hurley's b-day.) My favorite pictures might be of Z and his new cousin Harris, who dressed up as H1N1 (he is one cute flu bug--although he didn't appear to be that happy about his costume.)







9 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

ADORABLE!!!

Marta said...

That Z never quits smiling!!! And Ayda is adorable too Looks like a happy Halloween

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting to see little H1N1! The costume did not disappoint :)

Frog and Lady B sure look cute!

ps.. can it be more like a half mile? Just asking!!

JGW said...

Z is the cutest frog I've ever seen! Ayda is an adorable lady bug :) They are both just too cute.

Amy said...

Great costumes! Looks like a very happy Halloween. Wish you could trick or treat here.
Again, I'm being selfish... miss you!

Miss Deja said...

For sure, the cutest frog ever! And little Ayda bug is so cute too! I miss you guys a whole lote...to-do-list: plan a trip to Portland! :)

Mike said...

Z's costume is a premonition of what's to come. He's going to keep you all hopping. After all, he's got a big sister to show him the ropes.

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smolkaville said...

So cute! I love all the costumes! H1N1 is hilarious and so creative!